Sunday, December 13, 2009

Musings

I donno what's wrong with me these days but I barely have any time to listen to my favourite music these days.Not that I'm this crazily busy person with a 9-5 not having a minute to spare but i really can't remember the last time I sat down with my guitar and played to my heart's content.Maybe its the pace of my life.Maybe its become too hectic.My fingers move like unwilling slaves on the fretboard these days,I can't recognise songs being played and end up staring blankly at the face of my friends who stare at me incredulously.

Same goes for movies.Although I do agree I was never one of your movie buffs I did catch a movie or two whenever I'd get time to spare with my friends.Nowadays I have to rack my brains to remember the last time I saw a movie,read a good book,heard a good song with the true affection it deserves and thoroughly read the newspaper.

Something's going wrong somewhere but I just donno what :P

Its just that I guess I tend to waste my time with too much unproductive thinking,daydreaming and what-not.

I will take a firm resolve and a strong determination to put a stop to all that and make a fresh start :D

I'm always home early from college but ask me as to what I did the whole day and I come up with a blank stare.I just can't recollect having done something constructive/worthhwile.That;'s how pitiful and meaningless my life has become and it really is high time I put a stop to all this.

I resolve!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment